Why Use Abrasion Resistant Coating?
Metal abrasion is expected due to friction, grinding, rubbing, and other wear and tear effects from regular use of machines. At Coating Solutions, we offer high quality Chemours® Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coatings to industries all over the country. If you are looking for that perfect amount of friction and abrasion resistance for your industrial coating, Coating Solutions is the right place for you.
Which Are The Best Materials To Coat?
Lightweight metals are critical in many different industries, including transport, aerospace, and automotive fields. They have little hardness and therefore are more susceptible to wear. We offer a wide array of possibilities that make operations cost-efficient while sustaining manufacture with the proper thickness, chemical makeup, and application method.
What Are The Conditions Necessary For Water-Resistant Ceramic Coatings?
Typically, people assume the light material does not have enough hardness to prevent deformation. We look at the following features of the material before choosing the rightful wear coating:
● Friction – Friction is a complicated situation that reduces the energy transfer between sliding surfaces and poses potential damage to the new coating. We make it able to sustain the force by prepping the body to sustain more layers despite the wear-resistant coatings
● Load capability – The load capability depends on the coating thickness. We use a thick coating to sustain more oversized loads while preventing fractures.
What are the widespread coating types?
● Hard anodizing – Hard anodized surfaces have excellent wear-resistant coatings and are suitable for making more rigid options.
● Nitriding – The popular hardening treatment is slim and hard. It is not the best for bendable lightweight materials because of its tremendous ability to wear out fast. The choice between plasma nitriding and gas nitriding depends on the difficulty of the material.
● Plasma electronic oxidation – PEO has a three-step performance process. It results in harder crystallization, hence best for the most vigorous resistance against corrosion.
● Electroless nickel – EN is a popular coating method because it offers the most effective coating results. Fundamentally, we prepare the surface, so it has optimal preparation to allow cleanliness and longevity.
As a family-owned business, our flexibility, responsiveness, and commitment to quality has placed us at the top of all Coating companies. If you are looking for quality industrial coatings that are both abrasion and friction resistant, consider our team of professionals here at Coating Solutions. For more information about our services, give us a call today. Contact us today at (651) 762-5700 or send us an email at email@example.com.