Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coatings have become extremely useful in many industries around the country. In West Virginia, the coatings bring unique value to the energy industry (both mining and green energy), manufacturing industry and the food processing industry. Coating Solutions specializes in the application of FDA approved coatings including Chemours® Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coatings. We can complete high quality coating of equipment and other products and get the coated products back to your business or organization quickly. Fast turnaround and offering a low minimum lot charge helps Coating Solutions stand out as a leader in industrial coatings and an ideal partner for industries in the West Virginia area.
Unique Properties of Teflon® And Fluoropolymer Coatings
Teflon® and and fluoropolymer coatings add many properties to equipment and products that make them more effective, easy to use, and easier to clean.
- Nonstick: Perhaps the most notable quality, Teflon® keeps food and other items from sticking to pots, pans and other equipment.
- Nonwetting: Allows water to bead instead of flow. This makes cleanup both easier and faster.
- Temperature resistance: Keeps your equipment from overheating.
- Abrasion resistance: Increases lifespan and performance, which saves money spent longterm on cleaning and replacement.
- Chemical resistance: Protects equipment from all chemicals used in the industry.
- Corrosion resistance: Equipment can be used for long periods of time without risk of corrosion.
- Lubricity: Low friction point allows for use as a dry lubricant.
High Quality Industrial Teflon® Coatings WV
The team at Coating Solutions can help answer any questions you might have about the entire coating process from start to finish. We welcome industry partners from all over the country and strive to provide the best customer service, turnaround time and the lowest minimum lot charge in the business. We are a family owned business that still operates that way. We realize that you have many choices when it comes to finding an industrial coating partner, so we focus on giving our customers a positive experience.
So, if you are in the West Virginia area and need one or more pieces of equipment coated, look no further than Coating Solutions to complete the job. Our team is experienced and knowledgeable and can accommodate your order – large or small. We can turnaround your jobs extremely quickly, often within just a few days and 24 hour rush shipping is available if necessary. Call Call Coating Solutions today at (651) 762-5700 for more information or to request a quote.