Coating Solutions is a Chemours® Teflon® coating application company, specializing in providing high quality coating application for all types of machinery, equipment and parts. Our team uses a wide variety of coating types depending on your business’ or your industry’s unique needs. Each coating type has its own specific characteristics that make it ideal for certain uses. The team at Coating Solutions has experience working with all types of coating and can help you determine the type of Chemours® Teflon® coating that will work best for your needs.
Some of the most popular Chemours® Teflon® coating types include:
● Teflon® PTFE coatings: These offer the most temperature resistance and also provide the least amount of friction when compared to other options. In order to utilize PTFE coating, equipment or parts must be able to withstand a minimum cure temperature of 370°C (700°F).
● Teflon® FEP: This coating is fluorinated and is most often used for mold release coatings. FEP offers more coating resistance than PTFE and is extremely nonwetting, with an extremely low coefficient of friction.
● Teflon® PFA: The benefits of Teflon® PFA coating is that it is both non-porous and chemical-resistant and is temperature resistant.
● Teflon® S products: This coating is made with organic adhesive to ensure binding, so it only needs one coat applied and is self-priming. Because of its make-up, it is also cures at lower temperatures than pure fluoropolymers.
● Chemours® Teflon® has made a coating that combines PTFE, FEP and PFA called Specialty Systems. This coating was created to offer endurance and resistance to abrasions, along with superior release.
● Coating Solutions also offers and Xylan® XLR and if you have another coating product that you would like to use, let our team know and we will do our best to meet your need.
Experienced Coating Application Company
In addition to offering a wide variety of coating products, Coating Solutions also provides high quality customer service, fast turnaround time and the lowest minimum lot charge in the business. We understand that you cannot afford to be out of production for an extended period of time to get your equipment coated, so we are committed to minimizing disruption for you. If you have questions about the best type of coating for your equipment, parts or machinery, call our staff at 651-762-5700 and we will make sure to answer all of your questions and provide the best advice possible. With more than 20 years of experience and a small business model, we want to connect with our customers and make sure that they have the best possible experience.