There are many Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coating companies to choose from — and many serve businesses and industries in the Texas area. For the most part, each of these companies can provide high quality coating application and do a good job for you. So, what sets Coating Solutions apart from the competitors in the area? Why partner with Coating Solutions for your next coating application project?
What Sets Coating Solutions Apart?
1. Fastest turnaround in the business: Coating Solutions offers fast, nationwide shipping. We understand that in order to have your equipment coated, you likely had to stop some element of production. Our crew can turn coating jobs around in just a matter of days so that your downtime is kept to a minimum. We even offer one day rush shipping if you need it.
2. Lowest minimum lot charge: No matter whether you need one piece of equipment coated or 100 pieces, your Coating Solutions will offer you the same price. This keeps your price low, consistent and you do not have to be concerned that you will pay more for our team to coat fewer items.
3. Friendly and flexible service: Coating Solutions is a family owned business based in Minnesota that provides Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coating application for the entire country, including Texas. Our philosophy is to provide the best possible customer service for each and every coating job, no matter what. If you call our office, you will find a member of our team will answer the phone (even after hours) to make sure that your questions are answered.
4. Reliable and affordable pricing: With more than 20 years of experience in the coating application business, our team provides reliable service, affordable pricing and responsive service. If you need next day service, we will stay late to make sure that your job is completed on time and to meet all of our usual high quality standards.
5. Quality guarantee: We stand behind our work and guarantee that it will meet the needs that you have. Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coating adds many unique properties to the materials, parts and equipment that it coats including nonstick, nonwetting, chemical and temperature resistance, and a low coefficient of friction. These properties increase the overall function and longevity of your equipment.
Experienced and Reliable Teflon® and Fluoropolymer Coating Application Company
For more information about partnering with Coating Solutions for your next coating application need, call our team directly at 651-762-5700 to learn more or to place an order.