Industries all across the United States have been trying out our Teflon® coatings and then coming back for more. Since 1995, Coating Solutions, Inc., has been providing quality Teflon® coatings to a variety of different industries, big and small companies alike. Our success and profitability with coating has come from our hard work, excellent customer service, and quality of product. So many of our customers have asked exactly how we produce such quality work while also keeping an affordable price and fast turnaround time. You’ve asked, so now it’s our turn to answer!
The Art of Teflon®
To produce quality Teflon® coatings, you’ve got to have the process down to an art. The reason our results are consistent is because we have a specific step by step Teflon® coating process.
1. Prebake Substrate: This process means that we are giving whatever product it is a good cleaning. We are removing all the oils and getting the product ready so that the coating will adhere to the product.
2. Grit Blasting: While it sounds super cool, this is still just another form of cleaning and prepping the product. We grit blast with aluminum oxide which will remove any potential corrosion, rust or any other past coatings that your product may have had.
3. Fluoropolymer Spray: This is the fun part – your Teflon® is placed onto your product. Since we, again, are going for quality, we manually spray products to ensure a perfect coat every time.
4. Cure Substrate: Now that the Teflon® is applied, we cure, or bake, the Teflon® to its specifications.
5. Quality Checks: Not only do we manually spray, we manually check every product for any defects it may have. This ensures that every customer will be receiving quality work and a happy smile.
6. Final Touches: Once we clear the product, our final touches are placed on the order by packaging and shipping it back to the customer! Yay!
Our entire process is done with our customers in mind. We understand the need and urgency to get back to production. This is why we aim to have the fastest turnaround time in the country. Typically, it takes 3-5 days to complete an order and send it back. We even offer 24 hour rushes as needed! With fast turnaround times, low minimum lot charges, and quality guaranteed, why would you go anywhere else? For more information, contact Coating Solutions, Inc., today at (888) 390-8033 or send us an email at email@example.com.