Unique Properties Add Function and Extend Life of Equipment
Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coatings increase the functionality and extend the life of many machines, pieces of equipment and parts. These coatings have many unique properties that make them useful for a wide variety of industries. Below are some of the most notable properties of these coatings:
- Non-stick: This is what Teflon® is known for – not only can this coating keep your eggs from sticking to your frying pan, the low release characteristic of fluoropolymer coatings can keep many things from sticking to your equipment. This means less risk of your equipment getting jammed and you will save time cleaning up.
- Non-wetting: The non-wetting property allows water to bead instead of flow. This makes cleanup both easier and faster.
- Temperature stability/resistance: Coating your equipment with fluoropolymer industrial coatings will keep your equipment from overheating during production.
- Low coefficient of friction: Low friction point allows for use as a dry lubricant and reduces the friction created by the parts.
- Chemical resistance: Protects equipment from all chemicals used in the industry.
Teflon® and Fluoropolymer Industrial Coating Application Company
Coating Solutions is a small business located in Hugo, MN that completes high quality coating application jobs each and every day. Our goal is to provide customers in all types of industries with the highest quality product at affordable prices. As a small business ourselves, we understand that you cannot simply stop production for a long period of time to have your equipment coated – so we offer fast turnaround time (24 hour rush shipping is even available) and a low minimum lot charge, meaning that no matter whether you need one piece of equipment coated or 100 pieces, we will charge you a consistent price. Call our team at 888-390-8033 to learn more.