Coating Solutions specializes in Teflon® or another fluoropolymer coating on a wide variety of industrial items including equipment, parts, and machinery. Our coating application process is extremely specific and precise in order to maximize the functionality of the coating and provide superior results. Our team follows the very same steps, no matter which coating is used and what piece of equipment is being coated so that we can provide a guarantee that our customers will be satisfied with the results. These steps include the following:
1. Prebake Substrate: Before we coat any item, we must clean it and remove all oils so that the coating solution can properly stick to the piece of equipment or part. This process is called prebake substrate and ensures that the coating will adhere.
2. Grit Blasting: The next step in the process for getting the piece of equipment ready for coating application is removing scales, rust, corrosion and any previous coatings that have been applied. We use aluminum oxide for the grit blasting as it can roughen up even the hardest metals.
3. Spray on Fluoropolymer: Spraying the desired fluoropolymer coating is the next step in the process. Coating Solutions does this using the conventional, manual spray method which consistently produces an even coat.
4. Cure Substrate: After the coating has been sprayed onto the item(s), it must be cured. Each different coating material requires a specific curing temperature and curing temperatures can be as high as 800 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Quality Control: At this stage of the coating application process, our team thoroughly inspects each part and piece of equipment for any potential defects or problems. This is one of the most important steps in the entire process and one in which our Coating Solutions team stands out from the competition. We have extremely high quality standards, stand behind our work and guarantee satisfaction to our customers.
6. Package & Ship: The final step in the process is to carefully package the items and ship them back to our customer so that they can get production back on track. We ship items quickly and have a fast turnaround time (usually 3-5 days with rush shipping available). We also offer the lowest minimum lot charge in the industry so that you can be sure that you will not pay more to have fewer items coated.
High Quality Coating Application
Coating Solutions is a small, family run business that completes Teflon® and other fluoropolymer coating applications for industries and businesses across the US. We treat our customers like family and strive to provide high quality coating application, fast turnaround time and affordable pricing for each and every job. We are also available by phone for customer questions or concerns by calling 651-762-5700 and are happy to provide you with a detailed quote for our work.