Chemours® Teflon® And Fluoropolymer Industrial Coating Process
All over the country, countless industries are in need of quality Chemours® Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coatings. These types of coatings aren’t your average coatings. They are made with many unique properties that can be useful for an array of industries. Unique characteristics include non-stick application, nonwetting properties, temperature resistance capabilities, chemical resistance ability, abrasion resistance advantage and so much more. With a low coefficient of friction and unique electrical characteristics, Chemours® Teflon® and other fluoropolymer industrial coatings are incredibly useful in all types of industries. At Coating Solutions, we provide quality coatings that are applied to last. With a thorough process and an outstanding track record, we are any industry’s top choice for all your Chemours® Teflon® and fluoropolymer coating needs.
Meticulous Coating Process
Finding a quality coating company can be hard. At Coating Solutions, we make it as simple as possible. We make a commitment to each and every order, putting the customer first and guaranteeing customer satisfaction every time. We are meticulous in our coating process and for that we are able to get fantastic results in a fast and efficient manner. Our process is as follows:
1. First, we prebake the substrate. This gets all of the oils off of your substrate, allowing for a thorough clean and removing discrepancies.
2. Then we take it a step further and begin to grit blast the substrate. This is done with aluminum oxide. We remove all of the scales, corrosion, rust and any previous coatings with it so that the new coating will have more room to adhere.
3. Next up is the fun part. We manually spray on the fluoropolymer ourselves. Being in business for over 25 years has shown us that we know what works. Using a conventional, manual spray ensures that we are giving our customers the perfect coat every single time.
4. After the spray is applied, we then begin the curing process. This process can vary depending on your coating and your substrate. We will give it the right amount of time and temperature to guarantee quality results.
5. Lastly, our quality control. Nothing is ever shipped off without first ensuring that our work is impeccable. During this step, everything is inspected for defects.
6. Once it has been inspected thoroughly, we will package and ship your items back to you as quickly as possible. Afterall, we know you must also get back to production.
If you are looking for quality coatings with a high-quality coating process, Coating Solutions is your best choice. For more information about our Chemours® Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coating process, give us a call today. Contact Coating Solutions today at (651) 762-5700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.