Benefits of Chemours® Teflon® and Fluoropolymer Industrial Coatings
Coating Solutions specializes in applying Chemours® Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coatings to all types of parts and equipment. There are many benefits to using these coatings in your industry and the experienced team at Coating Solutions can carefully explain the process to you and what you can expect depending on your industry and the type of items you are coating. Chemours® Teflon® and fluoropolymer industrial coatings offering the following benefits:
- Nonstick: The nonstick property is the most well known property of Teflon® and Fluoropolymer coating. The same way a Teflon® coated frying pan keeps eggs and other food from sticking to the bottom of the pan, Teflon® and fluoropolymer coating can be used for many different pieces of equipment in the food industry including hoppers, rollers, mixers, bread pans, dough rollers, blades and beaters. This can extend the life of the equipment and make cleaning much easier.
- Nonwetting: Teflon® and other fluoropolymer coatings have excellent nonwetting properties meaning that they make water bead instead of spreading freely. This also makes cleanup faster and easier.
- Chemical Resistance: Teflon® and fluoropolymer coatings protect your equipment from absorbing chemicals that are used in your industry.
- Temperature resistance: Industrial coatings help regulate the temperature of your equipment and keeps it from overheating.
- Abrasion Resistance: The decrease in friction that is provided by Teflon® and fluoropolymer coating can also help extend the life of products and equipment, and offers stronger performance over time as well. Abrasion resistance also makes the parts that are coated easier to clean. This can save you money related to cleaning and repairs.
Why Choose Coating Solutions for your Next Industrial Coating Job?
Coating Solutions has been in the business of providing Chemours® Teflon® and Fluoropolymer Industrial Coatings for more than twenty years. We realize that you may have several choices when it comes to a coating company, so we work hard to set ourselves apart, making it easy for you to feel confident choosing us for your next coating job.
We offer excellent customer service, working as a small business, we answer our phones and provide clear and direct answers to customer questions. We also offer quick turnaround, fast shipping and the lowest minimum lot charge in the industry. We understand that you cannot afford to be out of production for a long period of time, so we will coat your equipment quickly and get it back to you fast. You will also not pay more depending on the number of items you need coated. We will charge you a consistent price for coating 1 item or 100. For more information, call us at 651-762-5700.